id=”article-body” class=”row” section=”article-body” data-component=”trackCWV”>
The NBA playoffs are ramping up as we head towards the end of the first round. Elimination games continue on Thursday, with three Game 6 matchups on the docket. As always, thanks to , cord-cutters can watch every game live, no cable subscription required.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to watch or stream the 2022 NBA playoffs.
NBA Playoffs FAQ
What is the 2022 NBA playoffs schedule?
Here is the schedule for today and tomorrow, as well as the series results so far. See .
Thursday, April 28
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors, 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) on NBA TV (76ers lead 3-2)
- Phoenix Suns vs. New Orleans Pelicans, 7:30 p.m. ET (4:30 p.m. PT) on TNT (Suns lead 3-2)
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT) on TNT (Mavericks lead 3-2)
Friday, April 29
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT) on ESPN (Grizzlies lead 3-2)
Saturday, April 30
- Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers, Game 7, if necessary, time TBD but will air on TNT
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Phoenix Suns, Game 7, if necessary, time TBD but will air on TNT
- Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks, Game 7, if necessary, time TBD but will air on TNT
What does the full bracket look like?
What channels will broadcast playoff games?
The NBA playoffs will air on a collection of networks including ABC, ESPN, TNT and NBA TV.
The NBA Finals will begin on June 2 and air on ABC.
How can I stream on my phone?
If you have a live TV streaming service (like Sling TV, YouTube TV or one of the ones below), you can use its app. If you have cable or satellite, you can use your provider’s app or one of the following (after logging in with your cable provider’s credentials):
- For TNT games, you will need the Watch TNT app. Click on the “person” icon in the lower right and sign in under the section “Sign in with your TV provider.”
- For ESPN and ABC games, use the ESPN app. Click the gear icon in the upper right and then select “Manage TV provider.”
- For NBA TV, use the NBA app. Click the person icon in the upper right then choose “My TV provider.” From there, click “Select TV provider” and log in.
In all cases, you will need to have a TV package that includes ABC, ESPN, TNT and/or NBA TV to be able to watch NBA playoff games using these apps.
How to watch, livestream the 2022 NBA playoffs
As these games all air nationally and the best way to catch all the basketball action live, without cable, is with a
YouTube TV costs $65 a month and 似是而非 offers all the channels you’ll need for basketball.
Sling TV’s Orange plan includes ESPN and TNT. NBA TV is available as part of the Sports Extra add-on, which costs $11 a month for the Orange plan.
While Sling lacks access to ABC, you can watch those games using the simulcast stream available on ESPN3.
FuboTV costs $70 per month and also includes ABC and ESPN but not TNT. You can add NBA TV for an extra $8 a month with the Fubo Extra Package or pay for the $80-a-month Elite streaming tier, which includes Fubo Extra.
DirecTV Stream’s cheapest, $70-a-month Plus package includes ESPN, ABC and TNT, but you’ll need to move up to the $90-a-month Choice plan to get NBA TV.
Hulu Plus Live TV costs $70 a month and carries six RSNs for basketball, along with ESPN, ABC, TBS and TNT, but not NBA TV.
Most live TV streaming services offer a free trial or discounts during the first month, allow you to cancel anytime and all require a solid internet connection. Looking for more information? Check out our .